|NT$ 1,851||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- The city of Bogota often hosts businessmen and dignitaries in some of its most elegant and luxurious hotels. Many of these upscale hotels such as the J.W. Marriott, Sofitel and the Four Seasons are in the financial and entertainment districts of the city. They offer numerous high-end amenities such as on-site dining, large suites, city views and spa services.
- Explore Colombian history during your visit to Bogota in the La’Candelaria neighborhood. Here you can take a tour of historical sites such as the Military Museum and the National Museum of Colombia. Hotels in Bogota within 1.5 miles (or 2.4 kilometers) of these attractions include Ibis Bogota Museo, Grand Park Hotel and the Orchids Hotel.
- Eldorado International Airport services Bogota and all of its surrounding areas. If you have an early or late flight, you might want to consider staying near the airport. For example, you can consider the Habitel Hotel, Movich Buro 26 Hotel or the Courtyard by Marriott. All of these hotels are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the airport.
- For music lovers there are numerous festivals hosted in Bogota throughout the year. A growing event is Festivales Al Parque, the largest free rock concert held annually in South America. Walk to the festival venue from G.L. Capital Hotel, Holiday Inn Bogota and Bogota Marriott Hotel.
- During your stay in Bogota, you’ll want to try foods that the city is most known for. Some of its specialties include ajiaco (a hearty soup), empanadas and arepa (similar to a tortilla). Many of Bogotas hotels have their own restaurant, which makes dining more convenient for tourists. This includes the Hilton Bogota, Hotel Vilar and Hotel El Dorado.
What other neighborhoods are suitable for tourists?
What hotels in Bogota provide shuttle service?
Are there any family-friendly hotels in Bogota?
What hotels in Bogota are in wildlife Areas?