|NT$ 3,152||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For those that would like to see some of the area’s local architecture and learn about the city’s history, select a hotel next to the Cathedral of Faro, such as the affordable Sunlight House bed and breakfast. Dating back to the 13th century, the Cathedral of Faro contains a variety of artefacts and relics that are related to the history of the church, as well as information about the local culture.
- If you plan on spending your trip by the oceanfront, consider picking a hotel near Praia de Faro, one of the most popular public beaches in the city. The Hotel Aeromar is directly across the street from the shores of Praia de Faro and offers beach towel and umbrella rentals for guests.
- If you wish to stay in an area that has a high concentration of restaurants, bars and shops, look for hotels located in the city’s Old Town, such as the Residencial Dandy. This hotel will place you within easy walking distance of many popular establishments like the Taco y Tequilla restaurant or O Seu Café.
- To learn more about the city’s archaeological history, book a hotel next to the Museu Arqueologico, for example the sophisticated Faro Boutique Hotel. The museum is set in a renovated convent and features a variety of exhibits highlighting archaeological finds that have been made in the region.
- For visitors who are science enthusiasts, look at hotels located near the Algarve Live Science Centre, an interactive museum that offers guided tours and often has hands-on exhibits. The Hotel Faro & Beach Club is an 8-minute walk from the centre and less than a 10-minute walk from the city’s local train station.
Which hotels in Faro have a good view?
Which hotels in Faro offer free parking?
What are good hotels in Faro near the Museu Regional Do Algarve?
What are good hotels in Faro near the Jardim Manuel Bivar?