|NT$ 5,353||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- To be at the heart of the action, look for hotels in Falmouth on Main Street. The 2-star Falmouth Inn is close to the shops and restaurants and offers guests comfortable rooms as well as an indoor pool and whirlpool. Another hotel on Main Street, in the center of Falmouth, is the 2-star Town & Beach Motel, which allows children under 12 years old to stay for free and offers free morning coffee and parking.
- Do you want hotels in Falmouth on the beach? Sea Crest Beach Hotel offers 3-star accommodation on Old Silver Beach, 6.5 miles from the center of Falmouth. The nautically themed hotel has a gym, both an indoor and an outdoor saltwater pool with a poolside bar, plus a hot tub and a private beach.
- If you are looking for budget accommodation in Falmouth, head to the east of the town center. Admiralty Inn and Suites offers 2-star accommodation set off Cape Cod's Teaticket Highway. There is both an indoor heated pool, an outdoor pool in a courtyard, as well as a picnic area with a barbecue grill.
- If you are looking for hotels in Falmouth with indoor pool, stay at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth. This 3-star hotel is a mile from the center of town and offers guests an indoor saltwater pool, along with a fitness center, a steak and seafood restaurant and a video game arcade.
- If you are bringing the children on vacation, then you need to look for family friendly hotels in Falmouth. 3-star Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging allows children under 17 years old stay for free and has a kids’ pool as well as a heated outdoor pool. Guests can use the rowboats and paddleboats and access a private beach on a saltwater cove.
Are there any hotels in Falmouth near the ferry?
Where are the best hotels in downtown Falmouth?
Are there any hotels near Nobska Lighthouse?
Are there any boutique hotels in Falmouth?