|NT$ 1,551||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you are interested in learning more about the region’s rich history and culture, consider booking a hotel near the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, such as the 4-star Al Hamra Hotel located a 3-minute walk away. This museum has exhibits relating to all parts of Islamic civilisation, including art, science and history.
- Hoping to stay in an area with a high concentration of activities, shops and restaurants? If so, select a hotel next to Al Majaz Park, a garden that is located on the lakefront and contains several playgrounds, a historical mosque and many restaurants. The Al Majaz Première Deluxe Hotel Apartments are located just a 4-minute walk from the park and are adjacent to the Khalid Lagoon.
- To see a particularly scenic side of Sharjah, pick a hotel next to the Eye of the Emirates, such as the Emirates Palace Hotel Suites located a 3-minute walk away. The Eye of the Emirates is a luxury Ferris wheel that allows guests to see impressive views of the city while remaining in a comfortable air-conditioned cabin.
- For travellers who are visiting Sharjah with their families, make sure to book a hotel within easy walking distance of the Al Montazah Water Park, such as the 4-star Copthorne Hotel Sharjah located an 8-minute walk away. This kid-friendly waterpark features a variety of rides, games and pools, making it a popular destination for visitors with children.
- If you love art, book a hotel near the Sharjah Art Museum, like the stylish Arbella Boutique Hotel located less than a 5-minute walk from the building. This museum is composed of 3 stories and contains over 500 works that have been created by Arab artists.
Which hotels in Sharjah have a good view?
Which hotels in Sharjah have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Sharjah near the Al Mamzar Beach Park?
What are good hotels in Sharjah near the Heart of Sharjah?