|NT$ 3,643||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Interested in learning about the city’s local history? Choose a hotel near the Northern Rockies Museum of Culture & Heritage, a small museum located in a historic rail station that has artifacts from the surrounding area. The Holiday Inn is a straightforward choice that is only an eight-minute walk to the museum.
- To experience some of Hinton’s impressive natural scenery, select a hotel next to the Beaver Boardwalk, such as the Econo Lodge & Suites located 10 minutes’ walk from the boardwalk. The Beaver Boardwalk is a walking trail that extends throughout the forest and over waterways, providing visitors with scenic views and plenty of opportunities to view wildlife.
- For visitors who would like to play golf during their trip to Hinton, consider staying in a hotel next to the Hinton Golf Club, such as the Pines Motel that is a two-minute walk away. The Hinton Golf Club is an 18-hole course that is open to the public and has a driving range as well as a golf shop.
- If you enjoy recreational activities such as biking, book a hotel near the Hinton Bike Park, such as the Timberland Hotel located less than a five-minute drive from the bike park. The Hinton Bike Park has a large selection of mountain biking trails, as well as picnic areas and convenient on-site parking.
- Because one of the easiest ways to explore Hinton is by car, a practical way to visit the city on a budget is to choose a hotel with free parking. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is a casual option that is located just off Highway 16 and offers free parking for guests.
What hotels in Hinton have a good indoor pool?
What are some good hotels in Hinton near the Athabasca River?
What are some good hotels in Hinton near Thompson Lake?
Which hotels in Hinton are best for business travelers?