|NT$ 1,653||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- To see some of George Town’s impressive ancient architecture, select a hotel next to Kek Lok Si, a Buddhist temple that dates back to the 19th century and is known for its colourful decorations and representations of Buddha. The Good Luck Inn is a budget-friendly choice that is only a 2-minute drive from the temple and a 10-minute walk from the popular Sister Curry Mee restaurant.
- If you would like to learn more about the region’s history, choose a hotel near Khoo Kongsi, a historic Chinese temple that contains artefacts related to murals, stone carvings and the Chinese presence in Malaysia. The Armenian Suite hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the museum and an 8-minute walk from the Yap Kongsi Temple.
- Hoping to do some shopping during your trip to George Town? If so, make sure to book a hotel next to Gurney Plaza, such as the G Hotel Kelawai located a 2-minute walk away. Gurney Plaza is a shopping complex that contains a variety of stores, including Adidas and Levi’s.
- For visitors who would like to explore the city’s green spaces, pick a hotel near the Penang Botanic Gardens, such as the affordable Hotel Waterfall located a 3-minute drive away. The Penang Botanic Gardens contain a large selection of plants and wildlife, making it a popular place to relax and enjoy nature.
- If you are an art-enthusiast, book a hotel next to the Glass Museum Penang, such as the Areca Hotel Penang located less than a 3-minute walk away. This museum contains several exhibits featuring artistic glass pieces and offers the choice of purchasing affordable custom-made souvenirs.
Which hotels in George Town have a good pool?
What are good spa hotels in George Town?
What are good hotels in George Town near the Goddess of Mercy Temple?
What are good hotels in George Town near the Batik Painting Museum Penang?