|NT$ 1,899||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Stay in Plaza Nueva of Granada to be close to bars, shopping and the Mercado San Augustin Food Market. Also popular with business travelers, there are several hotels in this district including Hotel Macia Plaza and Plaza Nueva Hotel.
- Granada has some of the most beautiful sunsets and picturesque mountain views. The Alhambra neighborhood is the best place to enjoy panoramic views of the city and sky. Imagine taking in the sights of nature from the rooftop terrace of the Hotel Alhambra Palace.
- Many tourists come to Granada to hike or ski at Sierra Nevada National Park. About 30 minutes from the city, the Granada Bus System offers a non-stop ride to the park. The bus leaves from Granada Bus Station which is less than a mile from both B & B Hotel Granada and B & B Hotel Granada Estacion.
- The Sacromonte neighborhood is another place where you can enjoy great views of the city. Quiet and somewhat secluded, many consider this to be one of the most romantic areas of town. Eurostars Washington Irving Hotel offers a spa-like environment. Guests can enjoy a very modern decor here with luxurious baths and showers. Amenities including a swimming pool, room service and fitness center are also available.
- There are numerous 5-star hotels in Granada. Hospes Palacio de los Patos is just minutes from the city center. A high-end hotel, it offers elegance and sophistication. Each room features ornate ceilings, romantic baths and balcony access. Amenities like a pool, spa, and bar/lounge make for a relaxing vacation or getaway.
Are there any modern hotels in Granada?
Where can i stay in Granada on a budget?
What boutique hotels are in Granada?
What hotels in Granada are most family-friendly?