|NT$ 1,838||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you are interested in military history, select a hotel that is next to Westerplatte, the site of the First World War II invasion that has since been turned into a memorial. The Hostel Gdańsk Sun and Sea is a budget-friendly option close to the monument and it is adjacent to the Park Brzeźnieński.
- For visitors who would like to be within easy walking distance of many restaurants, boutiques, and attractions, choose a hotel close to Long Market, such as the IBB Hotel Długi Targ. Long Market is a historical square that is surrounded by period architecture, popular cafes, and souvenir shops, making it a common destination amongst tourists.
- To see some of the city’s unique historical architecture, book a hotel near St. Mary's Church, a gothic landmark that dates back to the 1500s and is composed entirely of brick. The Gotyk House is an affordable hotel just around the corner of the church and is rumoured to have been frequently visited by the famous astronomer Copernicus.
- Would you like to learn more about the region’s history and culture? Select a hotel next to the Green Gate, the largest gate in the city that also houses the National Museum and contains many exhibits on the unique story of Gdańsk. The Radisson Blu Hotel is a 2-minute walk from the Green Gate and boasts a convenient location in the city’s Old Town.
- If you enjoy nature and would like to explore some of the city’s lush scenery, pick a hotel near Park Oliwa, such as the modest Hampton by Hilton. Park Oliwa contains several French style gardens, as well as a botanical garden that is home to numerous exotic plant species.
Which hotels in Gdańsk have free parking?
Which hotels in Gdańsk have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Gdańsk near the Museum of the Second World War?
What are good hotels in Gdańsk near the European Solidarity Centre?