|NT$ 5,425||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Downtown Singapore, also called the Downtown Core or the Central Business District, is a thriving city center with hotels for all budgets.
- VIsitors interested in staying Downtown should check out the Carlton Hotel Singapore or the Pan Pacific Singapore, conveniently located near popular attractions, such as the Singapore Art Museum.
- Little India is another notable district, which features an array of temples, churches, and mosques and is a good area to stay in for guests looking for a colorful art and food scene.
- Numerous boutique hotels can be found in Little India, including Hotel 81 Dickson and Wanderlust, Singapore - A Member of Design Hotels.
- Visitors wishing to stay in the ritzy Marina Bay area will find an array of shops, bars, restaurants, casinos, and upscale hotels like the luxurious Marina Bay Sands and the Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore.
- Staying in Chinatown will put you near Club Street and Duxton Hill, which are known for their nightlife. Parkroyal on Pickering is an excellent hotel in this area.
What is a good area to stay in Charleston with kids?
What are the best hotels in Charleston near Tanger Outlets?
What are some good hotels near the Charleston Convention Center?
Are there hotels in Charleston that allow dogs?
What are some nice hotels in Charleston with balconies?