|NT$ 6,475||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For families traveling with children, it might be a good idea to stay at one of the hotels that is easily accessible from the Habitot Children’s Museum and the Lawrence Hall of Science – a museum and planetarium with interactive exhibitions. The 2-star Super 8 by Wyndham, which has family rooms, is a 4-minute drive from the Habitot Children’s Museum and is 3.2 miles away from the Lawrence Hall of Science.
- If you like the idea of spending some time in the beauty of nature, think about staying near the UC Botanical Garden at Berkeley. The 3-star Bancroft Hotel is located just a 5-minute drive away from this botanical garden that stretches across 34 acres and is home to many rare species of plants. The UC Botanical Garden at Berkeley was established in 1890 and is situated on the university campus.
- For travelers staying in Berkeley but traveling further afield, you could stay in one of the hotels near the Downtown Berkeley BART Station. This Bay Area Rapid Transportation system links Berkeley to the San Francisco Bay Area and from here, you can visit various neighboring counties. The 2-star Nash Hotel is a 4-minute walk away from the station.
- The Berkeley Rose Garden is another beautiful outdoor place to visit in Berkeley. The 3-star SenS Hotel and Vanne Bistro Berkeley is a 15-minute walk away from this garden, which houses over 1,500 rose bushes and 250 different varieties of rose.
- Another important place to visit in Berkeley is the Berkeley Marina. Why not stay at the 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina which is located in the marina itself. This hotel overlooks the San Francisco Bay and the Berkeley Marina where there is a range of attractions from restaurants and walking paths, to an Adventure Playground for the kids.
Which hotels in Berkeley, California have family rooms?
Which hotels in Berkeley, California have onsite parking?
Which hotels in Berkeley, California have breakfast included?
Which hotels in Berkeley, California are near the University of California?