|NT$ 5,752||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Dubai’s all-inclusive hotels, such as the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray or the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach offer serenity for those seeking a true escape with the ultimate in pampering.
- Several hotels in Dubai are located directly on or near the beach, including Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort & Spa and the Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa.
- Dubai is a great destination for kids. At the Jumeirah Beach Hotel’s on-site Wild Wadi Waterpark, families will enjoy an array of fabulous water slides and swimming pools.
- Dubai is home to an array of shopping malls. Choose a hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road, like the Kempinski Mall of the Emirates, and explore a spectacular stretch of retail.
- Brunch is a big deal in Dubai. Guests at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, can indulge in the award-winning Bubbalicious Brunch, popular with visitors and locals alike.
- Several hotels are situated in Dubai’s business area near the World Trade Centre, including the Nassima Royal Hotel and the Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai.
- A stay at the Burj Al Arab, means you can acquaint yourself with one of the most luxurious hotels in the world – and one of the world’s only hotels with 7 stars.
Which neighbourhood in Dubai is good for nightlife?
What’s the best part of the city for shopping in Dubai?
Which neighbourhoods in Dubai are close to the beach?
Which hotels in Dubai have a rooftop pool?
Which hotels in Dubai have great spa services?
Which hotels in Dubai offer good views?