|NT$ 4,451||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re interested in learning about Eastern Oregon’s history, choose a hotel near the High Desert Museum, such as the La Quinta Inn. The High Desert Museum has exhibits relating to the region’s culture, art, and natural geography, allowing visitors to gain a broader understanding.
- Because the easiest way to explore Bend is by car, choosing a hotel with free parking can help you to travel on a budget. The Wall Street Suites is a chic hotel that is situated just off of Route 97 and has both free parking and bicycles for rent for guests.
- For travelers who like to hike, pick a hotel near Pilot Butte, a dome that was formed by an erupted volcano and that now has hiking trails that allow visitors to see panoramic views of the area. The Sleep Inn is within a 10-minute drive of Pilot Butte and is located just off Route 20.
- Hoping to do some shopping during your trip to Bend? Choose a hotel next to the Old Mill District, a large center that contains a variety of shops and boutiques, including Banana Republic and Hello Sunshine. The Hilton Garden Inn is right beside the shopping center and is only a five-minute walk to the Deschutes River.
- If you’re traveling with your family, book a hotel next to Farewell Bend Park, such as the adjacent Pine Ridge Inn. Farewell Bend Park is a large green-space that includes a playground, designated picnic areas, and a boat launching area.
What hotels in Bend have good indoor pools?
What are some good hotels in Bend near Pine Nursery Park?
Which hotels in Bend are near Bend Whitewater Park?
What hotels in Bend have a good view?