|NT$ 4,117||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Planning on visiting Playa Blanca with your family? If so, select a hotel next to the Aqualava Waterpark, such as the Jardines del Sol by Diamond Resorts located a 4-minute walk away. This kid-friendly waterpark contains a variety of games, pools and slides, making it a fun place for both adults and children.
- If you enjoy historical architecture, consider booking a hotel next to the Castillo de las Coloradas, a castle that provides visitors with impressive views of the ocean and city. The Hotel The Volcán Lanzarote is a 5-star choice that is only a 6-minute walk from the castle and a 4-minute walk from the oceanfront.
- Playa Blanca contains a high concentration of resorts, making this a great option for travellers who would like to spend their vacation relaxing and staying at the hotel. The Las Brisas Resort is a casual choice that is only a 5-minute walk from the water and has multiple pools and tennis courts.
- For those who are interested in having a particularly unique experience during their time in Playa Blanca, select a hotel next to the Museo Atlántico, an underwater museum that contains a variety of sculptures and wildlife. The Aparthotel Rubimar Suite is only a 6-minute walk from the museum and a 12-minute walk from the Marina Rubicon.
- To spend your vacation sunbathing by the ocean, pick a hotel near Playa Flamingo, such as the budget-friendly Bungalows Playa Limones located a 5-minute walk away. Playa Flamingo is one of the region’s most popular beaches and has a promenade, public showers and restrooms, sitting areas and a variety of rental gear stands.
What are good all-inclusive hotels in Playa Blanca?
Which hotels in Playa Blanca have a good view?
Which hotels in Playa Blanca have free parking?
What are good hotels in Playa Blanca near the Spoon in the Concrete museum?