|NT$ 5,434||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you would like to stay in a centrally located neighborhood that is within easy walking distance of major attractions, book a hotel in Old Town, such as the reasonably priced Holiday Inn Express.
- For visitors who are not planning to use a car to navigate the city, choose a hotel located near one of the city’s free trolley stations, such as the Embassy Suites by Hilton. The trolley runs from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and connects most of the downtown area.
- Scottsdale has a high concentration of upscale resorts, which are perfect for visitors who would like to purchase a package vacation. The Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch is a 4-star choice with multiple swimming pools and an on-site golf course.
- Active travelers, who want to experience Scottsdale’s natural scenery, should book a hotel near the famous Camelback Mountain, such as the JW Marriott.
- Guests interested in architecture may enjoy staying at a hotel near Frank Lloyd Wright’s personal winter home, Taliesin West. The La Quinta Inn & Suites is a budget choice that is located just a short ride from the property.
Which hotels in Scottsdale have good indoor pools?
Which hotels in Scottsdale are best for families?
Which hotels in Scottsdale have especially good restaurants?
Are there hotels in Scottsdale with free parking?