|NT$ 3,895||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For travelers who would like to take advantage of Spokane’s natural scenery, choose a hotel near Riverfront Park, a previous World Fair site that is composed of 100 acres and now contains a cable ride that goes over Spokane Falls. The Hotel RL by Red Lion Spokane at the Park is a casual choice that is located directly adjacent to the Spokane River and the park.
- To learn about the area’s regional history, pick a hotel near the Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture, such as the Tiki Lodge that is less than a 10-minute walk away. The museum contains a variety of exhibits that house items related to local art and history, and visitors can tour a mansion on the grounds.
- Visiting Spokane with your family? Choose a hotel next to Wonderland Family Fun Center, a complex that has a variety of activities, including laser tag, go-kart racing, and mini-golf. The La Quinta Inn & Suites is a good choice that is only a 10-minute walk away.
- The Spokane area is home to more than 30 different golf courses, making it a great place for golfers to visit. If you’re hoping to visit the driving range during your trip, select a hotel next to the popular Downriver Golf Course, like the affordable Motel 6.
- If you’d like to do some shopping during your trip, choose a hotel in Downtown Spokane, such as the Oxford Suites. Downtown Spokane has both local boutiques and popular chain stores, including Fringe & Fray and Nordstrom.
Which hotels in Spokane are near the Manito Park and Botanical Gardens?