|NT$ 2,740||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Interested in learning more about the region’s rich culture and heritage? Select a hotel next to the National Waterfront Museum, such as the chic 4-star Morgans Hotel, located a 3-minute walk away. This museum contains many exhibits related to the history of the city, with particular emphasis on its innovation and industry.
- To explore some of Swansea’s beautiful natural scenery, make sure to book a hotel next to Singleton Park, such as the charming Wynberg House Swansea Bed & Breakfast located an 8-minute walk away. This park is the largest urban park in the city and has a botanical garden, sitting areas and a miniature golf course.
- If you are an art enthusiast, book a hotel next to the Glynn Vivian Art Gallery, such as the Grand Hotel, which is located a 5-minute walk away. A museum showcasing both local and international art, the Glynn Vivian Art Gallery periodically rotates its exhibits and hosts special programmes and tours.
- For travellers that enjoy historical architecture, book a hotel next to the Swansea Castle, a site that dates back to the early 1300s and now contains artefacts that can be viewed by the public. The Dragon Hotel is a casual choice located in the city centre and is only a 5-minute walk to the Swansea Castle.
- Hoping to get a taste of the local cuisine? If so, pick a hotel near the Marina Market, such as the Premier Inn Swansea City Centre, which is located a 3-minute walk away. The Marina Market contains a variety of vendors that sell both produce and cooking products as well as ready-to-eat dishes.
Which hotels in Swansea have a good view?
Are there hotels in Swansea with free parking?
What are good hotels in Swansea near Plantasia?
What are good hotels in Swansea close to Mumbles Pier?