|NT$ 2,954||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Hoping to explore some of the city’s impressive green spaces and natural scenery? If so, select a hotel next to Peasholm Park, a public park that is surrounded by gardens and has a small lake. The Park Manor Hotel is an affordable choice that is only a 3-minute walk from the park and less than a 10-minute walk from the Scarborough Open Air Theatre.
- If you’re interested in learning more about Scarborough’s local history, pick a hotel near the Rotunda Museum, such as the straightforward Mount Hotel, which is located a 2-minute walk away. The Rotunda Museum is set in a building that dates back to the early 1800s and features a variety of exhibits related to the region’s archaeology and geology.
- For travellers that would like to spend their trip sunbathing by the ocean, choose a hotel next to South Bay Beach, a beach that is known for its soft sand and calm water. The Grand Hotel Scarborough is only a 3-minute walk to South Bay Beach and is set in a historical Victorian home.
- Looking for a family-friendly activity that will keep the kids entertained during your holiday? Make sure to book a hotel next to the North Bay Railway, such as the budget Clifton Hotel located a 5-minute walk away. This railway consists of small steam engines that allow guests to travel throughout the city and learn about the railway system.
- To do some golfing during your visit to Scarborough, book a hotel near the Scarborough North Cliff Golf Club, such as the Holly Croft located a 3-minute drive away. This 18-hole golf course is open to both members and guests, and has a driving range, clubhouse and popular on-site restaurant.
Are there hotels in Scarborough with free parking?
Which hotels in Scarborough have a good pool?
What are some good hotels in Scarborough near St Mary's Church?
Which good hotels in Scarborough are near the Scarborough Art Gallery?