|NT$ 2,213||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Tijuana, Baja California is a great place to soak up some Mexican culture and nightlife. If you would like to experience bars, restaurants and maybe buy some souvenirs in Zona Centro, consider booking into the Hotel Ticuán. This 4-star hotel is a 3-minute walk away from Revolution Avenue – the lively main street in Zona Centro – and a 5-minute drive from the US border.
- If you are interested in taking in films showing at the OMNIMAX cinema in the spherical structure at the Tijuana Cultural Center, you could stay in one of the hotels in the neighborhood. The Alou Hotel Boutique is a 4-star hotel that is 0.68 miles from the Cultural Center, which not only houses the IMAX theater but also has an informative exhibition about California, a botanical garden and a café with patio.
- For the insatiable shoppers, think about booking at hotel near the Plaza Río Tijuana – one of the largest shopping malls in Baja California – Real Inn Tijuana is a 3.5-star option that is located within a 5-minute drive of the shopping center where there are enough cinemas, restaurants and shops for you to while away an afternoon.
- If you want to stay in central Tijuana near the El Popo Market, renowned for its lively, if not chaotic, vibe, then why not look into booking into the Hotel Velario, a 3-star hotel situated in the town center. The El Popo Market, on Calle Benito Juárez, while not the biggest market in Tijuana, still has the same range of goods just in a smaller space. This is a convenient place to imbibe some Mexican market culture if you don’t have much time in Tijuana.
- For visitors who are in Tijuana, Baja California to do some hiking, consider staying in a hotel near the Cerro Colorado. The 3-star Hotel San Juan Inn may be just the place for you - this hotel is situated a 10-15 minute drive away from the start of the trail at the bottom of Cerro Colorado, which will lead you to some breathtaking sights from the top of the mountain.
Which hotels in Tijuana have a fitness center?
Which hotels in Tijuana are close to the US border?
Which hotels in Tijuana have onsite parking?
Which hotels in Tijuana have swimming pools?