|NT$ 1,821||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you want ocean views, then you must look for hotels in Khao Lak Beach. The 5-star hotel, The Sands Khao Lak by Katathani, sits on Khao Lak Beach, offering all-inclusive beachfront accommodation. There is a kid’s pool and an outdoor pool with swim-up bars, a fitness center and a spa, plus sports facilities.
- For adult-only accommodation in Khao Lak, stay at Bangsak Village - Adults Only, which is a short walk from Bang Sak Beach. Overlooking the Andaman Sea, this 4-star resort consists of bungalows and chalets that offer hillside views. There is an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a spa providing massage and beauty treatments.
- If you are looking for hotels in Khao Lak with an infinity pool, stay at Chongfah Beach Resort Khao Lak. Located 3.2 miles from the center of Khao Lak, this 4-star resort provides beachfront bungalows, also offering guests an outdoor infinity pool and a children’s pool. Additional services include Thai massage, plus car and motorbike rentals.
- Mai Khao Lak Beach Resort & Spa is one of the luxury hotels in Khao Lak, offering 5-star all-inclusive accommodation. Situated on a private beach and surrounded by a tropical forest, this hotel has a water park, along with seven pools, a gym, a spa and sports courts. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants and five bars.
- If you are looking for cheap hotels in Khao Lak, consider staying at To Zleep Hotel Khaolak. Overlooking Khao Lak Mountain, this 2-star hotel provides budget accommodation, along with a coffee shop and a lounge. Guests also receive a free breakfast and Wi-Fi.
Are there any bed and breakfast hotels in Khao Lak?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Khao Lak?
Are there any hotels in Khao Lak near to the Tsunami Memorial Museum?
Are there any hotels in Khao Lak next to Khao Lak-Lam Ru National Park?