|NT$ 3,886||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If it’s your first time in Byron Bay, consider staying in a central hotel such as The Lord Byron, located on Jonson Street and featuring bars, restaurants, surf schools and boutique shops. Rooms all have free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, and there’s an outdoor heated pool and spa. The hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Main Beach and Belongil Beach. Other attractions, such as Wategos Beach and Cape Byron Lighthouse Wategos Beach, are an 8-minute drive away.
- If you’re looking for a luxury retreat, try Elements of Byron – Mgallery by Sofitel, a beachfront resort in 50 acres of gardens featuring accommodation in villas. The hotel has direct access to the tranquil Belongil Beach and includes two pools (one is for adults only), a spa and several dining and drinking options. There’s a solar-powered train a mere 3-minute walk from the hotel connecting it to Byron Bay in 8 minutes.
- Travellers searching for boutique hotels in Byron Bay can opt for Rae’s on Wategos, which includes amenities such as a top spa, a free continental breakfast and an outdoor restaurant with excellent seafood. The hotel is set on Byron Bay itself and is a 6-minute walk to Wategos Beach, and the hotel has bodyboards and longboards for guests to use. There are 5 unique suites and 2 penthouses; all come with full size-baths, smart TVs and free Wi-Fi, with some offering private terraces and garden views.
- If you’re in need of a hotel close to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport, the Comfort Inn All Seasons is just under 4 kilometres away from the airport and a 20-minute drive from Byron Bay. The hotel has free Wi-Fi, a pool, a garden and an on-site restaurant.
- For budget hotels in Byron Bay, check out Arts Factory Lodge – Byron Bay, a two-star hotel with both shared and private rooms. Set in five acres of subtropical forest, the hotel is a 5-minute walk from the centre of town and has an on-site café, a cinema and a brewery.
Which hotels in Byron Bay are best for families?
Are there any hotels in Byron Bay with disabled access?
Are there any hotels in Byron Bay which are adults only?
Are there any hotels in Byron Bay suitable for business travellers?