|NT$ 3,052||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- To see some of the city’s ancient architecture and antique artefacts, select a hotel next to the Torre Abbey, such as the TLH Toorak Hotel located a 6-minute walk away. This medieval abbey dates back to the early 11th century and now hosts a variety of exhibits and an extensive 7-acre garden.
- Travelling to Torquay with your family? Consider booking a hotel next to Torquay's Dinosaur World, an interactive exhibition that contains fossils, life-sized dinosaur models, and a variety of kid-friendly craft activities. The Bay Torbay Hotel is a budget-friendly hotel that is only a 2-minute drive from the attraction.
- For travellers who would like to learn more about Victorian history, pick a hotel next to Bygones, a large recreation of a Victorian street that is lined with many shops, and models of both a railway and military trench. The Trecarn Hotel is a 7-minute walk from the street and a 6-minute walk from the seafront.
- If you are interested in seeing a particularly scenic side of Torquay, choose a hotel next to the The English Riviera Wheel, such as the Astor House Apartments located an 8-minute walk away. This large Ferris wheel is generally open during good weather and offers panoramic views of both the city and the sea.
- To explore some of the area’s lush natural scenery, book a hotel near the Tessier Gardens, a peaceful green space that has a variety of trees and flowers, as well as a large pond. The Anchorage Hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the park and a 10-minute walk from the seafront.
Are there hotels in Torquay that offer free parking?
What are good spa hotels in Torquay?
Which hotels in Torquay are near Oddicombe Beach?
Which hotels in Torquay are near the Genting Casino Torquay?