|NT$ 4,872||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For those who love to shop while on vacation, why not stay near the Del Amo Fashion Center. The Torrance Marriott Redondo Beach is a 4-star hotel that is just a 2 minutes’ drive away from this shopping mall, which stretches over 3 levels and has over 200 stores and restaurants, meaning you can shop and stop for a break for meals, all under one roof.
- If you are traveling with children, or if you love to bounce on a trampoline, you could consider staying near the Sky Zone Trampoline Park. The 2-star Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Harbor Gateway is a 3-minute drive away from the Sky Zone Trampoline Park with its network of trampolines and zones for different activities such as freestyle jumping, climbing a moving ladder that is suspended over soft trampolines and a challenging obstacle course. There is also a zone for toddlers so they can jump safely away from the bigger kids.
- If you are a fan of artisanal or craft beer, you could consider staying at one of the hotels in the vicinity of some of the craft beer breweries in Torrance. The 3-star Redac Gateway Hotel is a good option as it is an 11-minute walk away from the Smog City Brewery & Taproom and a 4-minute drive away from the Strand Brewing Company, both of which provide tastings and tours for visitors.
- For those who are interested in visiting the Torrance Art Museum, stay at the Best Western Plus Avita Suites. This 3-star hotel is a 3-minute drive away from the Torrance Art Museum, which houses exhibitions of contemporary art that is typical of Southern California. The museum is located next door to the Torrance Cultural Arts Center, which has spaces for art and dance classes.
- For the visitors who would like to spend some time exploring the original natural habitat of the area, you might consider staying near the Madrona Marsh Preserve and Nature Center. The DoubleTree by Hilton Torrance – South Bay is a 3-star hotel that is a 6-minute drive away from the Madrona Marsh Preserve and Nature Center where you can take a walk or spend some time watching the bird life that lives freely in the vegetation of the park.
Which hotels in Torrance, CA have an airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Torrance, CA have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Torrance, CA provide breakfast included in the room price?
Which hotels in Torrance, CA have family rooms?