|NT$ 3,371||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Traveling to Wildwood with your family? Choose a hotel next to Morey’s Piers, an amusement park with more than 100 rides, and Raging Waters, a waterpark located on the beachfront. The Brittany Motel is an affordable choice that will put you within a five-minute walk of both parks.
- To see some of Wildwood’s history, book a hotel near the Hereford Inlet Light, a historic lighthouse that features a museum and offers tours. The Isle of Capri Motel is a relaxed choice that is only a seven-minute walk to the lighthouse and a three-minute walk to the beach.
- If you enjoy gambling, book a hotel near Gateway 26, like the Howard Johnson by Wyndham Wildwood Boardwalk, which is a two-minute walk away. Gateway 26 is a casino situated right on the Wildwood Boardwalk, offering poker, blackjack, slot machines, and even an arcade for kids.
- For visitors who would prefer to spend time relaxing on the beach, consider booking a room or suite at one of Wildwood’s many resorts. The Coliseum Ocean Resort is a casual choice that is directly on the beach, while the El Coronado Resort is also on the beach and offers a condo rental option.
- If you’re a fan of vintage architecture, choose a hotel next to The Doo Wop Experience, a museum and society that is dedicated to preserving Wildwood’s historic buildings. The Sunset Beach Hotel is a budget choice that is only a two-minute walk from the museum.
What hotels in Wildwood are kid-friendly?
Which hotels in Wildwood are near the Wildwood Convention Center?
What hotels in Wildwood have a good view?
What are some good hotels in Wildwood near Fox Park?