|NT$ 2,581||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If saving money on your travels is a top priority, then you may want to consider booking a room at one of the many budget hotels in Derby. For a cost-effective holiday, good affordable hotel options could be the Three Queens Hotel, the Grail Court Hotel, the Lichfield Hotels Amber House and the Three Horseshoes.
- Booking a hotel with a pool gives you a great option for recreation, as well as another option to entertain any children you may be traveling with. Hotels in the Derby area that feature a pool include the Marriott Breadsall Priory Hotel & Country Club, the Hilton at St George's Park, Burton upon Trent and Hoar Cross Hall.
- Looking for luxurious accommodation during your holiday in Derby? There are a handful of four-star hotels in the area that offer stylish rooms, upscale amenities and plenty of things to do for you and your party. Derby’s four-star hotel options include the Holiday Inn Derby - Riverlights, the Pentahotel Derby and the Hallmark Hotel Derby Midland.
- Getting from the airport to your accommodation can be a hassle, especially if you’re not familiar with the area, which is why it might be a good idea to consider booking accommodation that offers an airport shuttle. The Holiday Inn Derby - Riverlights, The Star and the Lichfield Hotels Amber House all offer an airport shuttle for your convenience.
- If you’re looking for more private accommodation during your stay in Derby, there are several holiday rentals available in the area. The Lavender House, the Brick Kiln Apartment and The Loft all offer private rooms complete with sitting rooms and fully-equipped kitchens so you have the option of cooking up a meal.
Which hotels in Derby feature an onsite spa?
Which Derby hotels have the best fitness center?
Are any hotels in Derby convenient to golf?
Do any hotels in Derby offer a business center?