|NT$ 3,755||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re looking for hotels near Penticton Airport, Lakeside Villa Inn & Suites is conveniently located less than a mile away from the airport and right on Skaha Lake. The hotel offers both rooms and suites, some of which boast lakeside views, as well as free parking.
- For travelers in town for special events at the Penticton Trade and Convention Centre, you’ll find that there are a few hotels nearby. Coast Penticton Hotel and Sandman Hotel are two of the closest, located at the intersection of Westminster Avenue and Burnaby Avenue, right outside the convention center. Sandman Hotel offers free parking for guests.
- Foodies will be happy to know that downtown Penticton has several great restaurants, such as Black Iron Grill & Steakhouse and Theo’s Restaurant, serving authentic Greek dishes. Staying somewhere like Sahara Courtyard Inn on Highway 97 will put you in a central location, and being close to the highway makes it easy to travel to anywhere in or around Penticton.
- If you’re wanting to visit wine country but still want to stay within Penticton City, the OK Whistle Stop Bed & Breakfast is a great choice, with an outdoor pool and a deck with views of Okanagan Lake. The B&B is just off Naramata Road and is surrounded by several wineries.
- Many summer travelers will enjoy stopping by the Penticton Farmers’ Market, which operates on Saturdays in the 200 and 300 blocks of Main Street. You’ll find locally grown fruits and vegetables, as well as homemade baked goods and artisanal crafts. The nearby Slumber Lodge on Lakeshore Drive is just a five-minute walk from the market.
What are some good hotels in Penticton by Skaha Lake?
What hotels in Penticton have good indoor pools?
Which hotels in Penticton are close to family-friendly attractions?
Where can I book cheap hotels in Penticton, BC?