|NT$ 3,405||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re an art enthusiast, choose a hotel next to the Beaverbrook Art Gallery, such as the Crowne Plaza located right next door. The Beaverbrook Art Gallery contains a variety of pieces from local artists, including art from indigenous tribes, and it also has a large sculpture garden.
- Visiting Fredericton with your family? Consider staying at a hotel near Wilmot Park, a large, kid-friendly green space that has a playground, splash pads, lawn bowling, and walking trails. The Delta Hotels by Marriott Fredericton is a 4-star choice that puts you within a five-minute walk of the park and directly on the banks of the St. John River.
- To learn more about the city’s local history, pick a hotel near the Fredericton Region Museum, such as the Premiere Suites located a four-minute walk away. This museum is housed in a historic building and features a variety of artifacts from the surrounding area, including a famous stuffed frog that weighs over 40 pounds.
- For travelers interested in old architecture, book a hotel near the Christ Church Cathedral, a restored Gothic church constructed in the 1800s and that offers tours to guests. The Carriage House Inn is an elegant choice that is only two blocks away from the cathedral.
- If you would like to take advantage of Fredericton’s impressive natural scenery, choose a hotel near the Fredericton Botanic Garden, such as the Holiday Inn Express & Suites that is less than a 10-minute walk away. This garden showcases numerous species of animals and plants, with streams, terraces, and springs that can visitors can explore.
Which hotels in Fredericton are near the Fredericton Golf Club?
Which hotels in Fredericton are near the New Brunswick Sports Hall of Fame?
Which hotels in Fredericton are especially good for business travelers?
What hotels in Fredericton have a good view?