|NT$ 2,274||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- The northside of Centro Historico is the area to stay in for family hotels. The area is in walking distance of many of the tourist sites while also being slightly removed from the peak backpacker area around the train station. Some of the hotels in the area include Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza and El Balcon.
- Looking to take in a bit of local culture during your time in Cusco? Perhaps you should look for a hotel in the San Blas area then. The area is famed for its calles which are small cobbled streets that in many cases date back to colonial times. Along these streets, visitors will find many small boutique shops and local craftsmen along with a range of hotels like Estancia San Blas.
- Want to enjoy a 5-star hotel experience while you are in Cusco? There are numerous 5-star hotels in Cusco from the decadent spa and wellness hotel Belmond Hotel Monasterio to the artistic Palacio del Inka. Both hotels sit in the heart of Cusco with the Belmond directly across the street from the Cusco Cathedral.
- Fortunately for travelers, Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is located right inside Cusco making it easy to get from the airport to nearby hotels. Some of the hotels near the airport include Intillaqta Cusco and Royal Inn Cusco Hotel which are 0.6 miles and 1.7 miles away from the airport, respectively.
- Plaza de Armas is one of the main sites in Centro Historico and it also sits amidst many of Cusco’s finest restaurants such as La Bodega 138 and Pacha Mamma. Visitors will also find many hotels in the area like Unaytambo Boutique Hotel.
What parts of Cusco are popular for budget hotels?
What hotels are in the historic city center?
Where to stay in Cusco for nightlife and clubs?
What hotels in Cusco are near the train station?