|NT$ 5,397||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re interested in staying in a historic neighborhood of Detroit, book one of the many hotels located in Greektown, full of churches, traditional restaurants and ethnic bakeries. The Atheneum Suite Hotel puts you in the heart of the district, with shuttles provided to transport guests downtown.
- Planning on attending a baseball game during your trip to Detroit? If so, consider booking a hotel near Comerica Park, Detroit’s open-air baseball stadium. The Greektown Hotel is a nearby choice with views of the city and a casino, within a 13 minute walk of Comerica Park.
- To have a quiet and tranquil vacation, book a hotel near Lake Saint Clair, where you can enjoy the views of the lake and sunsets. Consider staying at the Hotel Inn & Suites Detroit/Chesterfield Township, on the edge of downtown but with easy access to water sports on the lake.
- For those visiting Detroit to attend a convention, Cobo Center is Detroit’s main convention center, and it’s conveniently located in the heart of downtown. Consider staying in a hotel near Cobo Center, such as the MGM Grand Detroit.
- If you’re driving to Detroit, booking a hotel that provides guests with free or cheap parking is an easy way to save money during your trip. A convenient choice is the Trumbull and Porter Hotel, located in the Corktown neighborhood.
What are the best hotels in Detroit near Ford Field?
What are the best hotels in Detroit near Renaissance Center?
What are the best hotels in Detroit near the airport?
What are the best hotels in Detroit with in-room Jacuzzi access?