|NT$ 5,100||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Winter sports lovers and people who want to make the most of their time on the mountain during ski season should stay as close to Breckenridge Ski Resort as possible. One Ski Hill Place, Crystal Peak Lodge, and Grand Lodge 7 are all closest to the mountains, yet a few miles from town.
- However, you can stay in the Historic District, as it is within walking or shuttle distance to the lifts, as well as shops and restaurants. Excellent accommodation options are also cheaper there, including Village at Breckenridge Resort, DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge, and Trails End Condominiums by Ski Country Resorts.
- BreckConnect Gondola, the lift system connecting the village to the top of Peak 8, is one of Breckenridge’s biggest attractions. Nearby hotels include Park Avenue Lofts by Great Western Lodging, River Mountain Lodge By Wyndham, and Ski Hill Condominiums By Ski Country Resorts.
- If you’re just passing by or are on a tight budget and just need a clean, comfortable option, there are a few hotels in Breckenridge’s town center that cater to those needs for affordable prices, like SkiWay Lodge, River Mountain Lodge, and Breckenridge Park Meadows.
- Between May and October, when the mountain’s ski runs are replaced by hiking trails, Breck turns into a different yet equally charming destination. If you’re visiting in the summer, make sure to stay near Carter Park, which boasts a variety of trails. Power Ridge Apartment is great for a big group, while Residence Inn By Marriott is just a couple of streets away and features two outdoor pools.
How do accommodation prices differ between different times of the year?
Which hotels offer free parking?
Where should couples stay on a romantic getaway?
Which hotels have hot tubs or spa service?