|NT$ 3,165||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- The “Country Strip” (W. Highway 76) is one of its most famous roads, as it is lined with theaters and entertainment venues, including the Marvel Cave and Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction. There are several hotels along the strip, including affordable options such as Baymont by Wyndham or Angel Inn, as well as luxurious ones like Deer Creek Cabin By Redawning.
- Parents traveling with their children will be happy to know that many hotels in Branson offer plenty of indoor activities to keep them busy. Grand Country Resort, on Highway 76, features indoor mini-golf, a game center, a water park and a theater.
- If you want to stay away from the craze of Country Strip, heading to Downtown Branson instead is a great idea. You’ll be near Branson Landing, a popular destination for its vast array of shopping, entertainment, and dining options. Branson Landing has two Hilton hotels nearby, but if you’re looking for a more authentic experience, try the famous 85-year-old Branson House Hotel. Affordable options in the area include the Best Western Plus and the Landmark Inn.
- Nature lovers should stay on Table Rock Lake, which is home to one of Branson’s best lodging options: Chateau on the Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center. This “castle” is fitted with some of the best amenities, including a spa, a full-service marina, and tennis courts.
- Nature lovers on a budget need not to worry, as there are more affordable options near the lake, including Welk Resorts Branson, which boasts its own indoor water park. Further north, Still Waters Resort is also much cheaper and offers a game center, pool, and free parking.
Where can I stay near Silver Dollar City?
What is the best hotel for golf players?
What are the best couples-only getaway experiences in Branson?
What if I need to stay close to the airport?