|NT$ 2,022||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Guests visiting Blackpool between September and November can experience the dazzling Blackpool Illuminations, the city’s annual lights festival. Hotels on the promenade, like The New Brooklyn are at the heart of the action.
- To stay near Blackpool Tower, look for hotels near the promenade and North Pier. Hotels such as The Melville Hotel and Ibis Styles Blackpool are good options.
- A number of hotels in Blackpool cater to families. The Hotel Sheraton and Norbreck Castle Hotel both come with a pool and entertainment program.
- Blackpool seafront is perfect for family strolls, picnics, fish and chips on the beach or building sand castles. Many hotels and B&Bs are situated along the promenade, such as the Balmoral Hotel and The Royal Carlton Hotel.
- Blackpool’s main train station is based in North Shore, which is about 1 mile from Pleasure Beach. There are several hotels within walking distance of the station, such as the Best Western Carlton Hotel and The Parisienne Hotel.
Which neighbourhood in Blackpool is good for nightlife?
Which hotel area is especially good for shopping in Blackpool?
Which neighbourhoods in Blackpool are close to the beach?
Are there hotels in Blackpool where I can take my dogs/pets?
Are there hotels in Blackpool with free parking?