|NT$ 3,463||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re interested in viewing art during your visit to Buffalo, book a hotel near the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, a museum dedicated to both contemporary and modern art. The Hotel Henry Urban Resort is only an 11-minute walk to the gallery and places you a short drive from Buffalo’s Downtown.
- For those who would like to see a Broadway show, select a hotel near Shea’s Performing Arts Center, such as the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, only a four-minute walk from the arts center. The center dates back to 1926 and now hosts a variety of musicals, ballets, and concerts.
- Hoping to do some shopping while in Buffalo? Choose a hotel in Elmwood Village, such as Oscar's Bed & Breakfast. Elmwood Village is full of independent shops and farmers’ market stalls, including regional stores like Buffalo Fleece & Outerwear and Half & Half Boutique.
- If you’re interested in experiencing Buffalo’s nightlife, select a hotel located in the Allentown neighborhood, such as the 4-star Westin. Allentown is an artsy area that is full of murals and bars with live music, including the popular Duke's Bohemian Grove Bar and Allen St Hardware Cafe.
- For a scenic view of Buffalo, choose a hotel that is near the shore of Lake Erie, such as the Marriott at the Harbor location. This hotel will give you views of the lake and will place you within a five-minute walk of local water activities, including boating and kayaking.
What hotels in Buffalo are near the University of Buffalo?
Which hotels in Buffalo are near the Darwin D. Martin House?
Which hotels in Buffalo have good indoor pools?
Which hotels in Buffalo are near the Buffalo Niagara International Airport?