|NT$ 4,979||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For travelers looking to enjoy Boca Raton on a budget, there are several affordable accommodation options in the city and the surrounding area. The Extended Stay Boca Raton, the Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton and the Holiday Inn Boca Raton North offer thrifty tourists some of the most affordable rates in the area.
- Many who come to Boca Raton do so for its famous beaches. If you’re looking to spend most of your time in the city enjoying some fun in the sun, look for rooms close to the beach in hotels like the Ocean Lodge and the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel – they will put you just steps from the ocean.
- Although people come to Boca Raton in droves for its beaches, there’s also plenty to do in its downtown area. For hotels in Boca Raton that are convenient to all that downtown has to offer, look for hotels in the central district, including the Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center and the Renaissance Boca Raton.
- Traveling with friends and family? There is a long list of accommodation options in the Boca Raton area that can accommodate you and your party so you can more easily enjoy your time in the area together. The Fairfield Inn and Suites and the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boca Raton offer plenty of space for you and your group to enjoy your stay.
- Looking for a little rest and relaxation during your trip to Boca Raton? A hotel with a spa gives you direct access to all of the amenities you need to take a load off. Boca Raton hotels with spas include the Boca Raton Resort and Club, the Courtyard by Marriott Boca Raton and the Hampton Inn Boca Raton.
What are the best hotels in Boca Raton for golf?
Are there any four-star hotels in Boca Raton?
Which Boca Raton hotels are convenient to surfing?
Do any hotels in Boca Raton offer an airport shuttle?