|NT$ 1,375||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Sur Sugar Lake is a man-made lake right in the middle of the city, with a towering statue of Lord Shiva rising out of the centre and surrounded by lively food stalls. It is also just a stone’s throw from Mangal Bazar market. If you want to be in the centre of all the action in Vadodara, book a hotel in this area. An economy choice less than 500 metres from the lake is the OYO 6949 Hotel Rajdhani.
- Are you curious to know how the Royal Family of India lives? Choose a hotel near the opulent Laxmi Vilas Palace, a gargantuan royal residence four times the size of Buckingham Palace situated on a property of over 500 acres. A luxury choice is the Hotel Sayaji Vadodara, located 1.7 kilometres from the palace, with a shuttle service.
- Booking a hotel near the Maharaja Fateh Singh Museum would appeal to art lovers, since this museum contains a large selection of paintings by prominent European as well as Indian artists. There is also a collection of sculptures commissioned by the Maharaja, and an oriental sculpture gallery with Chinese and Japanese works. The Gateway Hotel Akota is a 5-star choice less than 2 kilometres from the museum, which is located on the palace grounds. The Revival Lords Inn is a mid-range option about the same distance from the museum.
- Visitors wanting to escape the busy city life for a bit and have access to a green space to walk, jog or enjoy the quiet of the planetarium, can consider choosing a hotel near Sayaji Baug, one of the largest public gardens in India and home to the Sardar Patel Planetarium and the Baroda Museum and Picture Gallery. The Ginger Vadodara is a mid-range choice just 700 metres away.
- If you are interested in architecture, pick a hotel close to the EME Temple, a unique architectural concept in that it is a geodesic structure covered in aluminium sheets, built by the Indian Army. A nearby standard choice is the Hotel Casa.
What are good hotels in Vadodara near a shopping centre?
Which hotels in Vadodara have a swimming pool?
What good hotels in Vadodara are near the Central Bus Station?
What are good hotels in Vadodara that have fully-equipped business centres?