|NT$ 3,291||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Within Baku’s Old City, the Maiden Tower and the Shirvanshahs’ Palace are two of the most historic monuments, listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Many hotels in Baku are located nearby, including the Museum Inn Boutique Hotel, Sultan Inn Boutique Hotel, and Old Street Boutique Hotel.
- The entire university area, which lies north of the city, also offers plenty of accommodation choices that help escape the craze of staying downtown or in the Old City. There, you can choose from the more affordable options, such as Vania Hotel and Istanbul Hotel Baku, to the more high-end ones like Teatro Boutique Hotel.
- The iconic contemporary landmark that is the Heydar Aliyev Center was designed by Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid, and it is located a little further north from the coastline. There are a few hotels nearby, such as Smith Hotel, Abu Arena Hotel, and the slightly more upscale Excelsior Hotel & Spa Baku.
- If you feel like splurging on a great hotel, the Four Seasons Hotel Baku is the place to go. Located slightly to the south of the Old City, and with its grand design, excellent amenities, and incredible room views of the Baku Bay, this hotel will provide the perfect accommodation experience for all types of tourists.
- The Flame Towers are a trio of skyscrapers that symbolize the city’s long history of fire worshippers, and also a popular attraction in Baku. Quite a few hotels are located in the area, but the upscale Fairmont Baku - Flame Towers has the advantage of actually being within the towers, offering some of the best views in town.
What is a good area to stay with children?
What are some good options for budget travelers?
What is the best area for shopping?
What are some of the best waterfront hotels?