|NT$ 2,469||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- When you are looking for family hotels in Palermo, you want to make sure that you find accommodation that is centrally located to the main attractions. Massimo Plaza Hotel offers family rooms in the heart of the historical center. Close to Stadio Comunale Renzo Barbera, Casena dei Colli is a family-friendly hotel that offers family rooms and has a private garden, ideal for energetic children.
- If you are looking for hotels in Palermo with a pool, then consider staying at Hotel NH Palermo, which overlooks the Gulf of Palermo and the Palermo Botanical Gardens and has an outdoor pool. The cliffside Splendid Hotel la Torre looks out to the Tyrrhenian Sea and offers guests an outdoor pool.
- There are plenty of five-star hotels in Palermo that can be found at the heart of the city and on the coast. Grand Hotel Villa Igiea - MGallery by Sofitel overlooks the Mediterranean Sea and boasts a range of facilities including a lounge and pool bar, beauty corner and outdoors pool, as well as offering guests a free shuttle service into the city center.
- If you are searching for beachfront hotels Palermo, check out Mondello Palace Hotel - a beach resort that offers beach access as well as being in walking distance to Capo Gallo Reserve. Across from the beach in Sferracavallo, Bellevue del Golfo offers panoramic sea views from its restaurant and bar with a terrace.
- If you want to be at the heart of the nightlife, then look for hotels in Palermo old town. Also known as Vecchio Centro, not only is the old town a hub for night spots, it is also home to some iconic historical sites. Mercure Palermo Centro is in the center of old town and close to Bottiglieria del Massimo, which has been serving champagne since 1968.
Are there any historical hotels in Palermo?
What are the best romantic hotels in Palermo?
What are the nearest hotels in Palermo airport?
Are there any cheap hotels in Palermo?