|NT$ 6,359||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you're planning a trip to Negril, book a room at one of the several all-inclusive hotels in Negril. The Sunset at the Palms Resort is an all-inclusive, adults-only property located on a private beach. Another option is the Azul Beach Resorts by Karisma, featuring a Gourmet Inclusive Experience. This property is a short walk from the beach and welcomes children.
- One of the main attractions in Negril is Seven Mile Beach. Consider staying in one of the many properties along this stretch of beach, such as the Foote Prints on the Sands Hotel. The property boasts a hot tub and is a short walk from the restaurants and shops located in the Seven Mile Beach area. You might also consider the Negril Treehouse Resort, with a large outdoor pool and on-site water sports.
- The West End is a popular area in Negril for views. To get the most of your stay on the cliffs of West End, book a room at Le Mirage. This property has an infinity pool with views of the sea. Another option is the Catcha Falling Star, which is perched on the cliffs above a private cove perfect for scuba diving. The Cliff Hotel is a little more high-end. It features a spa center, outdoor pool, and balconies with hammocks.
- If you're looking for romantic accommodations in Negril, try the Couples Swept Away resort. This property features tennis courts, a spa, a nightclub, and several outdoor pools. Another great option for couples is The Spa Retreat Boutique Hotel. Guests can enjoy couple’s massage and hammocks on the beach.
- For more budget-friendly hotel options in Negril, try the Coral Seas Garden Resort or the Travellers Beach Resort. Both hotels are near Seven Mile Beach, feature private beach areas, year-round outdoor pools, and free parking.
What hotels in Negril are kid-friendly?
Are there any good 5-star hotels in Negril?
Are there any hotels in Negril with a spa?
Are there any hotels in Negril with suites?