|NT$ 3,856||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you would like to stay in an area that has lots of entertainment opportunities and interesting activities, book a hotel in Fallsview, such as The Tower Hotel. Fallsview is located on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, and it’s full of restaurants, shops, live entertainment and clubs.
- Planning on visiting Niagara Falls with your family? Consider staying at a hotel with family-friendly activities like the Skyline Hotel, offering a waterpark. The Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel is a budget-friendly choice and has a children’s play area with slides. Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls provides two bedroom suites suitable for families.
- For those interested in seeing more than just the falls, consider booking a hotel that allows you to easily travel to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. The Howard Johnson by Wyndham is located just off one of the main highways that can take you to Canada, making it convenient to explore other areas in the vicinity.
- Because so many tourists visit Niagara Falls, consider staying within walking distance to attractions, rather than relying on transport in busy traffic. The Wyndham Garden is a modern choice that is located one block from the falls and Casino Niagara.
- Although the most common reason people come to this city is to see the falls, it’s also a very popular place to go gambling. If you’re interested in having some fun when you’re not touring the local scenery, book one of the many hotels that has an onsite casino. The Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort is a great choice that comes with a pool and parking options, and the Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel has a large gaming floor.
What are the best hotels in Niagara Falls with a view of the falls?
What are the best hotels in Niagara Falls with free breakfast?
What are the best hotels in Niagara Falls with balconies?
What are the most romantic hotels in Niagara Falls for couples?