|NT$ 3,584||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you're planning a trip to Eugene, Oregon, consider staying downtown. Downtown is known for its arts and culture, shopping, restaurants, and cafes. To stay downtown, book a room at the Hilton Eugene. Rooms here offer views of the river, and you’ll be within walking distance of Skinner Butte Park and the 5th Street Public Market. Another option is the Excelsior Inn, which is near the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art.
- There are several hotels in Eugene by the University of Oregon's campus. The Days Inn by Wyndham Eugene Downtown/University is just a short walk from the University of Oregon. It includes a continental breakfast and free parking. You might also try the Best Western New Oregon Hotel, which is across the street from the university.
- If you want to stay near Autzen Stadium, consider the EVEN Hotel Eugene or the Hyatt Place Eugene / Oakway Center. Both are less than a mile and a half from the stadium, and each includes an on-site restaurant and indoor pool.
- For family-friendly hotels in Eugene, La Quinta Inn & Suites Eugene is a nice option. The hotel includes a child-friendly breakfast buffet, children’s TV networks, and family rooms. It’s also located just one mile from Lillis Complex college campus.
- Most hotels in Eugene are within 10 miles of Mahlon Sweet Field, also known as Eugene Airport. If you have an early morning flight, consider booking a room at a hotel that comes with airport shuttle services. The Valley River Inn offers free airport shuttle services and is located near the Valley River Center. The Inn at the 5th also includes free airport shuttle services. It has an on-site spa and is a short drive from Matthew Knight Arena.
Are there any hotels in Eugene with hot tubs available?
What hotels in Eugene offer indoor swimming pools?
Are there any hotels in Eugene that offer suites?
Are there any luxury hotels in Eugene, Oregon?