|NT$ 4,045||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Two conveniently located hotels in Downtown Ann Arbor are Bell Tower Hotel and the Residence Inn by Marriott Ann Arbor Downtown, which are both located less than a mile from Hill Auditorium and Crisler Center.
- Travelers visiting the University of Michigan could consider the Graduate Ann Arbor, a sophisticated hotel in the State Street District, a short walk from the university, which features an on-site restaurant and lounge.
- Just under a mile from the University of Michigan, Burnt Toast Inn offers quaint accommodations in a Victorian house with antique furniture and free breakfast.
- Guests in town for a game might want to stay near Michigan Stadium. Two miles from the stadium, Hyatt Place Ann Arbor features an indoor pool and an on-site restaurant.
- Another option near Michigan Stadium is The University Inn Ann Arbor, a good budget hotel with simple, comfortable accommodations and free parking.
- To stay near the Matthaei Botanical Gardens, consider the Holiday Inn Ann Arbor near the University of Michigan, the Hampton Inn Ann Arbor-North, or the Residence Inn by Marriott Ann Arbor North.
- For a high-end stay in Ann Arbor, book a room at Weber's Restaurant & Boutique Hotel Ann Arbor, a boutique hotel with an on-site restaurant, night club, sauna, and hot tub.
- The Sheraton Hotel Ann Arbor is another upscale hotel with both an indoor and outdoor pool, hot tub, and wine lounge that is located two miles from the University of Michigan Golf Course.
What are some good kid-friendly hotels in Ann Arbor?
What hotels in Ann Arbor have a Jacuzzi or hot tub?
Are there any hotels in Ann Arbor that have in-room kitchens?
What hotels in Ann Arbor, Michigan have guest suites?