|NT$ 5,593||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’d like to learn some local history during your trip to Anchorage, choose a hotel near the Anchorage Museum, such as the Extended Stay America, which is only a four-minute walk from the museum. The Anchorage Museum is full of exhibits on Alaska’s history, the city’s indigenous people, and regional art, allowing visitors to gain a deeper understanding of the area’s culture.
- To be within easy walking distance of the city’s main restaurants, shops, and attractions, select a hotel in Downtown Anchorage, such as the 4-star Sheraton Anchorage Hotel & Spa. This hotel is only a 10-minute walk to the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts and a nine-minute walk to the popular Alaska Wild Berry Products store.
- For travelers who enjoy running or biking, choose a hotel near the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail, a popular trail that extends for more than 11 miles and provides excellent views of the waterfront. The GuestHouse Inn & Suites is only a 10-minute walk to the trail and a 15-minute walk to the local train station.
- Because parts of Anchorage are very remote and often lack widespread public transportation, using a car is one of the most practical ways to explore different neighborhoods in the city. To save money during your trip, consider a hotel that offers free parking, like the Crowne Plaza at the Midtown location.
- If you’re visiting Anchorage with your family, select a hotel next to Resolution Park, such as the Copper Whale Inn. Not only does Resolution Park offer unique views of nearby geographical features, including Mt. Susitna, but it also has a monument and educational information dedicated to Captain Cook.
What hotels in Anchorage have a good view?
Which hotels in Anchorage are near the University of Alaska Anchorage?
Which hotels in Anchorage are near the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport?
What hotels in Anchorage have good indoor pools?