|NT$ 4,581||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- The southside of Fort William is a great area to find cheap hotels like the Bank Street Lodge, for example. The Bank Street Lodge is centrally located at just 0.2 miles from downtown Fort William. The hotel is also close to local restaurants like The Stables Restaurant & Grill and Cobbs Café.
- Looking for boutique hotels in Fort William? Cruachan Hotel is an excellent option for travelers. Located 0.8 miles from downtown Fort William, The Cruachan Hotel is a converted manor that has found a new life as a boutique hotel. Amenities available at the hotel include a bar and restaurant.
- Want a hotel with a swimming pool? Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club is the place to stay. The hotel also has a large fitness center, hot tub and an outdoor picnic area for those who want to enjoy a bit of Scottish nature. For those who plan on visiting Ben Nevis, the hotel is just 7 miles away from the mountain.
- If you are wanting to stay at a luxury hotel during your time in Fort William, then the 4-star Glentower Lower Observatory is certainly the choice. Sitting right on the shore of Loch Linhe, the hotel features excellent views and is only 0.3 miles from the Fort William Ferry Landing.
- Planning a trip into the highlands of Scotland? Many of the hotels in Fort William offer easy access to the countryside, especially the The Garrison. The former police-station-turned hotel offers beautiful views of Loch Linhe and is a mere 7.6 miles from Ben Nevis.
What hotels are near Fort William Railway Station?
What bed and breakfasts are in Fort William?
Where is best to stay in Fort William for families?
What hotels are near the city center?