|NT$ 4,714||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Hollywood, Florida, is perfectly located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, with most of its accommodation options being resorts and hotels located on the beachfront area of Hollywood Beach. Many offer great views of the Hollywood Beach boardwalk, such as the Diplomat Beach Resort and Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort. Make sure to get a room with a sea view.
- Those looking to escape the Hollywood Beach area craze might want to stay Downtown, which is filled with art galleries, cute shops and boutiques, and many other entertainment options. It is also just a short drive to the beach, with a trolley service running between the two locations all week. Both Ramada by Wyndham and Downtown Hollywood Boutique Hotel are great central options.
- Foodies should also consider staying in the downtown area, where they’ll find lots of restaurant options featuring both local and international cuisine (J28 Sandwich Bar for a laidback snack, La Flambee for a nice French dinner). Downtown Hollywood Boutique Hotel, near Young Circle Park, is a great option, as it is both more affordable than the beachside resorts and stands close to many restaurants.
- If you’re looking for a more adventurous type of trip, consider staying in the area of North Beach, near the Anne Kolb Nature Center, where you can engage in lots of fun activities such as hiking and kayaking. Try Ocean Inn, which is nestled between both the beach and the center.
- Many hotels in Hollywood not only offer a free shuttle service from and to the airport, but can also arrange for trips to popular destinations, such as South Beach in Miami. Staff at hotels such as the Marriott are known for happily arranging private shuttle services for their customers.
What are the best options for a romantic escapade?
What are the closest hotels to the airport?
Where should business travelers stay in Hollywood?
Which hotels have a swimming pool?