|NT$ 5,847||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Isla Mujeres is a beautiful island town, so you can stay at a beachfront hotel during your vacation and you’ll have easy access to the water. Ixchel Beach Hotel and Izla Hotel are both just steps away from the sandy beaches of the Caribbean. Grab a beach chair and relax or put your feet in the warm water of the sea.
- When on a honeymoon or anniversary trip, you’ll appreciate staying at a small, cozy inn like Marina Paraiso and Casa Coco by Coco B. Adding to the warmth and charm of these boutique hotels are amenities like double showers, infinity pools, bars and deck dining.
- Stay at the Zoetry Villa Rolandi and you’ll have access to a private beach where you can snorkel, swim or just sunbathe. A luxurious hotel, it also offers exquisite dining, fitness center and rooms with a steam shower. Zoetry also has its own yacht and on-site spa.
- If you are traveling to the island on a budget, you can stay inland. Consider a stay at the Hotel Marcianito or the Hotel Plaza Almendros. You’ll be about a 5-minute walk from the beach and just steps away from several bars and nightclubs such as the Rock Bar.
- Enjoy a visit to the historical landmark, Punta Sur. A public park, it has lots to see including a lighthouse and Mayan ruins. You’ll be within walking distance of this park when you book your room at Casa de Los Suenos or Maria’s Kan-kin. These hotels are about a 15 minute walk from Punta Sur and the Women’s Beading Cooperative (another popular tourist destination).
What Hotels in Isla Mujeres are all-inclusive?
What places are the best hotels for families with children?
Are there any hotels with shuttle service?
Are there any bed and breakfasts in this beach town?