|NT$ 5,589||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Hoping to spend most of your vacation relaxing by the ocean? Choose a hotel next to Ogunquit Beach, such as the Juniper Hill Inn located a six-minute walk from the beach. The Gorges Grant Hotel is another option that is nine minutes’ walk from the beach. Ogunquit Beach is a popular sunbathing and swimming area, and the soft white sand is perfect for picnicking.
- If you’re an art enthusiast, select a hotel near the Ogunquit Museum of American Art, a gallery that houses more than 3000 pieces ranging from the 1800s to present day. The Grand Hotel is located close by and offers guests a heated indoor pool and hot tub.
- To experience some of Ogunquit’s nightlife, book a hotel near Clay Hill Farm, a large sanctuary that has an on-site restaurant, bar, and live music. The Admiral’s Inn Resort is only a five-minute walk to Clay Hill Farm and a two-minute walk to the Atlantic Ocean.
- For travelers who enjoy hiking and would like to see the city’s natural scenery, pick a hotel near Beach Plum Farm, such as the Gorges Grant Hotel located five minutes’ walk away. Beach Plum Farm is a 22-acre nature preserve that features a variety of trails, remnants of a salt water farm, and various forms of wildlife.
- If you would like to learn about the city’s history, choose a hotel near the Ogunquit Heritage Museum, such as the Meadowmere Resort located a three-minute walk away. The museum contains several exhibits that educate visitors on Ogunquit’s architecture, heritage, and culture, and it also houses a large genealogical library.
What are some good hotels in Ogunquit near the Perkins Cove Drawbridge?
Are there hotels in Ogunquit with free parking?
Which hotels in Ogunquit have a good view?
Are there any spa-hotels in Ogunquit?