|NT$ 4,061||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Oceanside is a beach town close to San Diego and many of its oceanfront hotels provide breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and mountains. Located on a peninsula, guests staying at the Oceanside Marina Suites have panoramic views of the water and its surrounding palm trees. This waterfront hotel also provides luxurious accommodations such as a pool, hot tub, kitchenette and in-room fireplaces.
- If you’re up for a little intimacy and seclusion, an outlying community like Fire Mountain might be ideal. Also home of Camp Pendleton, some hotels in the area include the Holiday Inn and Quality Inn & Suites Camp Pendleton. This neighborhood is mostly residential and made up of many winding roads. Somewhat upscale, it has the Fire Mountain Center (a shopping mall) and fine dining restaurants like the Land & Water Company. Although up the hill, it is still close to and just a short walk from the beach.
- Visit downtown Oceanside to shop. Along with souvenir and gift shops, there is also a farmer’s market and street fair on Thursday mornings and evenings. In the heart of town there is a SpringHill Suites and Wyndham that provide convenient and comfortable lodging.
- Legoland is a popular amusement park for families. It is only 5 minutes from the heart of Oceanside downtown and Carlsbad Beach. The Legoland California Hotel will put you at the entrance of the theme park. If you’re on a budget, there are also a few Motel 6 Inns within a couple of miles of this attraction.
- You can try your luck at casinos and resorts near Oceanside. Both the Pala Casino Spa & Resort along with the Pechanga Resort & Casino are under 30 minutes from the beach. Along with gaming and entertainment, they provide accommodations with amenities like robes, slippers, pools, restaurants, fitness centers and stocked minibars.
Are there any spa resorts in Oceanside?
Are there any boutique hotels in Oceanside?
What family-friendly hotels are in Oceanside?
Are there any romantic hotels in Oceanside?