|NT$ 2,784||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- To explore some of the area’s nightlife, look at hotels in Quezon City that are near Tomas Morato Avenue, a street where many of the city’s bars and nightclubs can be found. The Icon Hotel Timog is a comfortable choice that will put you directly at the heart of this neighbourhood.
- If you’re planning on frequently using public transportation during your trip, keep your eyes open for hotels in the neighbourhood of Cubao, such as the 4-star Novotel Manila Araneta City. This area is considered to be the city’s commercial centre and has numerous metro and bus stops that connect to the surrounding region.
- Hoping to go to a selection of Filipino restaurants during your trip? You’ll want to look for a hotel in the area of La Loma, as this is where you will find many traditional dining options. The Belgian Suites is a simple and affordable hotel that will put you just a short walk from many eateries, including Max’s and the Tramway Garden Buffet.
- For travellers who are interested in staying in a quiet and tranquil area, select a hotel in the southeastern part of the city, such as the Hotel 878 Libis. This area is known for being largely residential, making it a peaceful place to stay.
- To do some shopping during your trip, pick a hotel in Fairview, an area that has many shopping malls and boutiques. The Pacific Park Hotel is a stylish choice that can be found directly in the centre of this neighbourhood and has a pool.
Which neighbourhood is best for budget travellers?
Where should I stay in order to be close to the airport?
Which is the best area to stay in to explore some of the city’s green spaces?
Where should business travellers stay in Quezon City?