|NT$ 3,767||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Hoping to spend your vacation sunbathing and relaxing by the scenic Alboran Sea? Select a hotel near La Carihuela, a beach neighbourhood that is popular for swimming, water sports and fishing. The Meliá Costa del Sol is a stylish 4-star hotel that is located in the heart of La Carihuela and is only an 8-minute walk from the city’s tram stop.
- For travellers visiting Torremolinos with their family, consider booking a hotel next to Aqualand Torremolinos, a child-friendly waterpark that features a variety of slides, rides and rapids. The Gran Hotel Cervantes by Blue Sea is less than a 5-minute drive from the park and is only 7 minutes from the oceanfront.
- If you enjoy nature and green spaces, pick a hotel near the Molino de Inca Botanical Garden, such as the budget-friendly Hostal Guillot that is only a 3-minute drive away. This relaxing botanical garden contains a variety of plants from all around the world, as well as a small museum and an old flour mill.
- To visit a museum and see some art, book a hotel near the Centro Cultural Pablo Ruiz Picasso, such as the Hotel Natali that is only a 2-minute walk away. This cultural centre contains various art museums and regularly hosts live concerts, making it a great place to spend the day exploring.
- For those who enjoy architecture, select a hotel next to the Casa de los Navajas, an ornate mansion that visitors can tour for free and that provides guests with impressive views of the city and ocean. The Hotel Fénix Torremolinos is an adults-only hotel that is just a 3-minute walk from the house and a 2-minute walk from the main shopping neighbourhood.
Are there all-inclusive hotels in Torremolinos?
Which hotels in Torremolinos have a good view?
What are good hotels in Torremolinos near Tivoli World?
What are good hotels in Torremolinos near the Parque La Batería?