|NT$ 4,302||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For those looking for hotels near the action of the Charlotte downtown area, try the Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown, which is near the Bank of America stadium and only a short walk from the Charlotte convention center. There’s also the Super 8 Charlotte Downtown Area for those who prefer to stay at motels.
- If you’d like to stay in or near SouthPark, check out the Hilton Garden Inn. Alternatively, you can check out the Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte/South Park at Phillips Place. Both of these options provide easy access to the city’s bus service if you need to use public transportation to get around.
- If you’re interested in luxury hotels in Charlotte, then the Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte is an excellent choice for those looking to splash out on a 5-star option, with both a spa and an indoor pool. There’s also the Charlotte Marriott SouthPark, a 4-star hotel just outside of downtown Charlotte and close to the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
- For those looking to stay near the Spectrum Center, then the Hyatt House Charlotte/Center City is your closest option. You can also try the Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre, which is under a 5-minute walk away.
- The university area has some good options if you’re having an extended stay in Charlotte. Check out the Extended Stay America near University Place or the Homewood Suites by Hilton in University City near Research Park.
What are good hotels in Charlotte near Discovery Place Science?
What neighborhoods in Charlotte are kid-friendly?
What are the best hotels in Charlotte for business travelers?
What are good hotels near Charlotte airport?