|NT$ 4,317||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you're planning a trip to Charlottetown, consider staying downtown. The city center boasts several restaurants and cafes, such as Dundee Arms Pub and the Pilot House Restaurant. Book a room at one of the several hotels in Charlottetown downtown, like The Hotel on Pownal. This property is near the Confederation Centre of the Arts and The Guild.
- The historic waterfront district is popular area for tourists to stay. Inn on the Harbour is located across the street from the harbor and offers guests a full breakfast every day. Another option is the Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward. It’s located near the waterfront and includes rooms with sweeping views of the harbor. St. Dunstan's Basilica is also only a short walk from the property.
- For early morning flights, consider staying at Rodd Royalty, Charlottetown, which boasts an indoor pool with a water slide and an on-site restaurant. You can also try Comfort Inn Charlottetown, which includes a hot breakfast. Both are under three miles from the airport, and offer free parking.
- For the ultimate relaxing trip, book a room at the luxury 5-star Sydney Boutique Inn & Suites, which offers a romantic bridal suite and king suites featuring crystal chandeliers. The Confederation Court Mall and Province House National Historic Site are less than half a mile from the property.
- For travelers who love to shop, consider booking a room at the 3-star Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown which features an indoor pool and daily breakfast. The property is less than a mile from Charlottetown Mall, with a variety of shops and eateries.
Are there any hotels in Charlottetown that offer a Jacuzzi?
What are the best hotels in Charlottetown that provide suites?
Which hotels in Charlottetown offer facilities for business travelers?
Are there any hotels in Charlottetown that are kid-friendly?